Sunday, February 23, 2014

A love letter

Dear husband, 


I knew that seeing you hold a tiny baby in your arms was going to make me love you even more. 

I knew that you were going to be a great dad. 

I knew that you two would probably get into trouble. 


But one smile would make me forgive you both. 


I knew that this would be hard at times. 

I knew there would also be some awesome moments. 


I knew that I wanted this child for us with my whole being. 



I knew that our son would love you from the moment he saw you. 


I knew that you would love him with the ferociousness of a lion. 

I didn't know though how much you would still love me. 

I didn't know that I would feel even more loved. 

I didn't know we would actually be better not worse. 

I didn't know that you could love me even more than you already had. 

Love, 
Me




1 comment: