Sunday, February 16, 2014

Get by with a little help from my friends

Julia always told me that one of her favorite Christmas songs was 'The Friendly Beasts.'
I, of course, being over zealous in my vast knowledge did not believe that such a song existed.  She then proceeded to have her choir perform it for me...more than once.  So I kind of have to admit that she is right (she always is, don't tell her I said that).

The phrase seems to have gained more meaning recently.  So here are some of Amos' furry friends that are always here helping out.


A Fox. Go ahead, sing the song.


A Deer Head.


An Extra Life.


One of those Deku Tree People.  #askjohncardoni #windwaker


A Puppy Dog.


A Real Puppy Dog.


That 'Little Birdie' my mom was always talking to.


A Hedgehog!


Wise Old Owl.


A Porcupine.


A Squirrel.


And the fuzzy pajamas he always wears that confess one of the greatest joys in life.  #moarhugs





No comments:

Post a Comment