Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Done!

I did have treatment today.

I am all done. Forever and ever. Amen.

Dan did an awesome post below with all the pictures that people sent to me. I was astounded, amazed and some other "a" word. So many people sent me pictures. So many people rocked purple today!

He did a neat layer on effect of all the pictures we received first and then made collages since we had so many. 

Some things I want to point out about some of the pictures:

My staff at school rocked the purple! My college roomate (and awesome friend) Kate had each of her classes wear purple and took pics of each. Dan and his best friend had t-shirts made that said "Real Men wear Violet". He came out of our bedroom wearing it this morning and totally surprised me. My mom dyed her hair purple! That's right, purple! And if you know my mother even an inkling you should know that she isn't the type of person to dye her hair a crazy color. But that's my mom and she is awesome.

I rocked purple myself today and got lots of compliments even on my purple nail polish.

Ahhhh yeah!

So thank you so much to Dan for putting together all the collages and thank you to all of you for wearing purple, supporting Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and MAKING MY DAY!    <3     :)



No comments:

Post a Comment