Sunday, July 28, 2013

We know....


This past week we had a lot of doctor's appointments. I say "we" but really it was all me. We saw Rowland on Monday and he said all my blood work came back fine. Everything looked great and I won't have to see him again till November.

So then Friday came, the BIG DAY!


First, and most importantly, the baby is great. Everything looks perfect, normal, healthy. No worries there, which is great. It really helped Dan and I feel such a sense of relief to know that everything is ok with our child.

Ok, ok, I have kept you waiting long enough.


Baby Harts is a.....






That's right! It's a Boy Baby Harts!


We are beyond thrilled! Half of you were right too, you guessed a boy! :)

So everything looks great. My due date is still the same, 12/17/13 and I'll get to see the little guy one more time at 32 weeks to make sure everything looks good. We met with the midwives after the ultrasound and everything still looks good blood pressure and glucose wise. 

Here is my today bump pic! So this is 20 weeks:



20 weeks in my new maternity jeans and maternity tank top!


I also started to feel Baby Harts move now! My placenta isn't anterior anymore!!! YAHOO! His feet right now are by my lower stomach so I can feel him kick me, especially after dinner. I am hoping soon Dan will be able to feel him move from the outside.

How far along: 20 weeks!! HALFWAY!
Total weight gain: Ok, not so bad. I haven't gained any weight from 2 weeks ago, so total weight gain for this pregnancy is 6 pounds. Not bad so far.
Maternity clothes: Bought a ton! Now I think I'm set for awhile. I have gotten some great deals on Ebay and the consignment shops in town. It's been a lot of fun finding 90 dollar maternity jeans for 10 bux!
Stretch marks: Still bathing in bio-oil.
Sleep: Can't sleep on my back really anymore, but always wake up on it. I hope to head to the chiropractor this week to help with my hip pain.
Best moment of this week: Finding out about our baby and getting to tell all our friends and family!
Miss anything: Being able to sit on the ground comfortably! Went to a park this afternoon with friends and couldn't sit on the ground easily. It sucked!
Movement: Stuff! Weird, light stuff, but STUFF! Kicks I am assuming.
Food cravings: Fruit, English Muffins.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Being back in Rowland's office in the cancer center made me feel so nauseous. I hated that feeling since I wasn't there to get any treatment. :(
Have you started to show yet: You guys tell me! My picture definitely looks pregnant up there, I am just happy to know I am not HUGE yet.
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: No Braxton Hicks this week.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: Still on
Happy or moody most of the time: After Friday was over I felt I had been holding my breath the whole week. I knew I was nervous about seeing if everything looked good on the ultrasound. But Friday night I was able to sleep so hard and realized it was because I wasn't worried or anxious anymore!
Looking forward to: Next weekend we head to Indy to hang out with my parents some and then we head to a cabin with our best friends for a week of vacation! We'll be in the middle of nowhere on a lake in a gorgeous cabin. I have been looking forward to this week all summer! I know we are going to have so much fun and it will be nice to get away with everybody, possibly one last time before the baby comes!


No comments:

Post a Comment