Monday, September 2, 2013

Laboring on Labor Day

(I just realized the title of my post may be a little scary to some people but I promise I am not in "labor"!)

Another week down!
Can't believe it is already September!

This week was long, but fun. It's been tough with it being so hot to find things to wear to school or to be outside at all. Hopefully things will start to cool off a bit. 

This weekend Dan headed to the Ozarks to play with the Shenanigans. I thought about going but decided to stay home and work on the nursery with my mom.

My painting outfit!

Mom is a rockstar and always helps me get a TON of stuff done when she is here. 

So we got the WHOLE nursery painted! The whole beautiful thing! I am in LOVE with how it looks right now! So is Dan!


Dan 


He was gone all weekend in the Ozarks for a gig. So I sent him cryptic pictures to keep him guessing a bit at what was going on. I want to save the pictures of the nursery for a big reveal on the blog but I will show you the cryptic ones I sent Dan. Keep in mind I was trying to confuse him!


So yeah! Dan came home from his gigs just chomping at the bit to see the nursery. The reveal was fantastic and I am thrilled he likes it as much as me!
That was pretty much my whole weekend but next weekend Dan is home again so we may even get more stuff done. Or...we may sit on our butts! ;)
Next weekend is also my first Sunday as the new music coordinator so I am already nervous about how that will go. 

25 week photo!!!



25 week questions!!!

How far along: 25 months!
Total weight gain: Stayed the same! Woo hoo!
Maternity clothes: Keeping myself from buying some cute stuff I saw this weekend. Hoping for cooler weather soon though! All my maternity is fall stuff.
Stretch marks: Bathing in stretch mark cream. I feel especially tight in my stomach.
Sleep: We ordered a gel mattress topper and I got a new pillow to help with my hips. I am hoping for improvement any time now. 
Best moment of this week: The nursery project! #nurseryproject
Miss anything: Caffeine still. :(  
Movement: Feel kicks every day! Especially when I sit down.
Food cravings: Sweets! Pie, milkshakes, frosting, root beer floats. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still feeling good!
Have you started to show yet: Really popped this week. Some friends noticed and so did Dan but he didn't say anything till I asked him. ;)
Gender: Baby Boy Harts!
Labor signs: Feeling good. Reading a lot about pre-term labor just so I know the signs. Just in case! I tried to come 4 months early. We hope Baby Boy will want to stay in for as long as possible.
Belly button in or out: Still in, pretty shallow though!
Wedding rings on or off: Can no longer take them off. They don't feel uncomfortable though. Trying to decide if I should try and get it off or leave it be.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy happy! 
Looking forward to: Starting swim aerobics class again and pre-natal yoga this week! I am excited about getting my blood flowing and working out!



No comments:

Post a Comment