Friday, July 27, 2012

Update after chemo #1

Just to let everyone know I am feeling pretty good today. I took my steroids and anti-nausea drugs even though I felt pretty good this morning.


I woke up at 4am just completely wide awake, which I think is a side effect of one of the chemo drugs I take. I will make sure to take a sleeping pill after the next chemo.


I feel good though. Wrote a lot of emails and talked to Comcast and my insurance company today. Both had good news for me! Comcast is going to give me a discount on cable, since we don't have it, but I only want it for four months. My insurance company is going to pay up to 250 dollars for a wig, so double yay!


I am getting ready to shower and go get that pedicure I never got to on Sunday. I am looking forward to leaving the house for a bit.

With the weather looking like it does for this weekend I think you will find me out on my deck for the whole of it! Very exciting!



So feeling good but a bit apprehensive for what the weekend will bring side effect wise. The doctor said my worse days would be Day 3 and 4 after the chemo. But Dan will be here, and he always takes great care of me!


Thank you for the emails, notes and texts of support and love. I appreciate every single one!




If this is any sign about how the chemo will go I can TOTALLY handle this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment